For best experience, use Nutshell app on your smartphone.
4:50 pm on 1 August 2022, Monday
By Aira Miranda
toktok, a superapp developed by Filipinos, reigning in the Philippines, is out to conquer bigger markets as it unveils its latest sub-brand, toktokload.
With millions of downloads, more and more Filipinos will benefit from the ever-growing array of products and services designed to uplift aspects of the personal and commercial lives of its users.
Now, what is a toktokload? It is a convenient electronic loading system right at your fingertips. Imagine not running out of calls and texts because you can get them from your toktokwallet. Forget the Jurassic life of buying a card, scratching it, and putting it on your phone!
With the development of toktokload, those inconveniences are now things of the past. Instead, security, cost-effectiveness, and, most importantly, convenience are what we can look forward to in toktok’s reloading service app. And to top it off, you will always get your load at a discounted price.
toktokload is a new sub-brand of toktok that offers prepaid e-loading services and other associated transactions for mobile networks, internet broadband, and even utilities.
How it works
The users can process prepaid e-loading transactions for themselves and everyone around them using toktokload with the help of toktokwallet as a mode of payment.
Here's how to use it:
1. Open your toktok application and select load.
2. Select the type of load you want to send and the network you wish to load.
3. Enter the 11-digit number of the receiver, or select a number from the user's phonebook.
4. The user will select the load or promo they wish to send to the receiver. The user can also add it to their favorites.
5. Payment Summary will appear for review, then click Pay Now to proceed.
6. The user must enter the 6-digit T-PIN to confirm the transaction.
7. A downloadable e-receipt will appear at the end of the transaction.
8. A message from toktokload will also be sent to the user as proof of a successful transaction.
Founded in December 2020 by young and innovative business magnates Mr. Jonathan So and Mr. Carlito Macadangdang, toktok is a delivery app providing a 2-wheel courier service made by Filipinos for Filipinos.
toktok has also provided opportunities to many Filipinos with its online franchise offer for those who would like to start their own business from the comforts of their own home. It has evolved into a revolutionary superapp, boosting its business by utilizing technology at its core.
Created by Cloud Panda Ph, their own IT Company Solution, composed of 100% Filipino developers, and launched in the market.
Initially developed to help their other businesses (Siomai King, Coppermask, Boy Bondat, and JC) bridge the gap in their logistic problems, they have decided to advance it to cater to a larger market and eventually open it nationwide.
toktokload was launched via the toktok superapp on July 21, 2022.