Cloud Panda PH Inc. ("us", "we", or "our") operates the website and the Nutshell mobile application (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. You will also be subjected to Google Play and AppStore Terms of Service regarding your download and use of the App.
You approve with this agreement by installing and using or accessing the app, and its content, on your device.
The Service does not produce news or information but summarizes the collected news or information from various sites to provide you a faster and better in-app browsing experience. It may also show links to the original source or full article version of the news, so you are highly encouraged to read the third-party’s policies and conditions. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
The Service can also allow you to choose which topics or categories you would like to read. However, the Service maintains to be non-biased and is only customizing the app features with your consent.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact you or to customize your app experience. Personally, identifiable information may include but is not limited to
- Email address
- Full Name
- Phone number
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device which may include the following:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address)
- Browser type and version
- Pages of our Service that you visit
- Time and date of your visit
- And other diagnostic data
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
The Service uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the Philippines and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the Philippines and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
The Service may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Cloud Panda PH Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers") for the following functions:
- To provide the Service on our behalf.
- To perform Service-related services or;
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. We will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: [email protected]