For best experience, use Nutshell app on your smartphone.
4:40 pm on 22 November 2022, Tuesday
By Ice Martinez
The highly-anticipated Netflix document series of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will be released on December 8.
Page Six first revealed the release date, and initially, it was thought to be delayed because of criticisms over the most recent season of “The Crown.”
The series, which features the former royals’ romantic story, was initially named “Chapters.” However, sources say that the couples had changed it and has yet to be revealed.
It was recently reported that Harry, 38, and Markle, 41 dropped the project’s original director, Garrett Bradley, due to conflicting opinions.
The former actress shared with Variety in October, “It’s nice to be able to trust someone with our story — a seasoned director whose work I’ve long admired — even if it means it may not be the way we would have told it.”
When the Duke and Duchess of Sussex signed a multimillion-dollar deal with Netflix and started filming last year, it garnered numerous speculations and controversies.
A source also said that the show “contradicted” what Harry wrote in his upcoming memoir, “Spare,” which is set to be released on January 10, 2023.
Markle has recently spoken up about the series with the Cut magazine. “The piece of my life I haven’t been able to share, that people haven’t been able to see, is our love story,” Markle said. Harry and Markle married in 2018 and welcomed their son Archie and daughter Lilibet in May 2019 and June 2021, respectively.